Friday, October 1, 2010

Softball, scarves and boys

So last night was Ashley's - Kayla's big sister -senior night softball game. For those of you unfamiliar with school sports - senior night is the night the senior's on the team are honored along with their parents. It is not the night that senior's get in free.

Anywhoos, we were all there. I forgot our chairs. I am not a blechers girl - they kill my back so I was sad that my chair was an hour away. :( Kayla braved the bleachers to sit next to me. With her chair sitting empty I did the eyeball coveting thing all night. *sigh I'm really selfish inside.

Of course Kayla and I were the only ones whooping and hollering. Everyone politely clapped when others names were called. I told Kayla - give out a big old whoop when they call Ash -Ashley said "I knew they were going to do that!" We giggled. :D

She now has a boyfriend - because of the Asperger's was kept back a grade so he's in her grade but is a younger man. :) She made a point of saying that, I told her all the smart women got them young and trained them the way they wanted. That's what I did with Rob. She says he asks how she's feeling everyday and calls alot. He was the one assigned to be her homework buddy - which I think is a great program.

Anyway, that's my update.

4 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

How cute that she has a homework buddy with benefits. :-)

I'd offer to massage your butt from bleacher sitting, but that would be weird.

kim (weltek) said...

Oh, and you said there were scarves...I don't see scarves in here.

Tummy said...

Well damn. I meant to talk about the scarf I crocheted for her. I guess I'll leave this as a teaser, and use the scarf story when I don't know whatelse to talk about. :D

I laughed at your homework buddy with benifits comment.

Puffy said...

LOL...I like the homework buddy with benefits, too.