Monday, September 20, 2010

Hypocrites in the dark

You know, I don't know if I'm just really on edge right now and things are just hitting me wrong but I'm really sick of people.

I'm tired of people on the moral high horse exposing the virtues of not living together before marriage and sitting an example for the kids while I know for a fact you've cheated on every spouse you've had.

And yes, I know I'm probably a little touchy about being told in a round about way that I set a bad example for Bre by living with Rob for 13 years before marrying him. But you can just suck it.

I'm tired of being told I should go to church and be more religious while I know for a fact that you, who goes to church and touts religion like it's a bugle to blow, stabbed you're own kids in the back when it came to their inheritance from their grandparents. They're struggling from paycheck to paycheck and you're building a 4 car garage onto your house. *disclaimer - this is not about me

Hmmm, I think I'll take my position with God over yours any day.

I'm tired of a sibling that is completly and utterly psycho. That befriends 20 year olds so she can feel young again, while I know her kids are wondering why she can't be a Mom to them.

People are just pissing me off!

5 comments:

Swami said...

*sits in the light with Tummy*

maroonclown said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! Reading that left me feeling like, if you were standing right in front of me, I would have high-fived ya and screamed out AMEN SIS-TAH FRIEND!!.

What a therapeutic post.

frodis said...

Amen.

kim (weltek) said...

*pours wine* Word.

Tummy said...

And this is reason 112 why I love you guys.