Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Big Four Oh

Lori's fortieth was yesterday. And I hurt today. I can't remember the last time I had a hangover. And now I remember again why I don't drink excessively. I blame the Jello shots!

And the chocolate cake shots. And the pineapple upside down cake shots. And the rattlesnake shots. And that shot of moonshine I was dared to take. *groan

As bartender I was the most popular girl at the party. And then we went dancing.

This is directed to my calves. Calves, be prepared. I'm ashamed of you. How can you possibly be this sore after a few hours of dancing?! Be prepared, because you and I are going to get into better shape.

Kayla's feeling better. But her counts are at all time low's. She's going to the Carrie Underwood concert tonight. The Dr gave grudging approval as long as she wears a mask the whole time. And while I have major reserves about this I understand trying to take care of her and let her be a teenager too. I think I tend to be more of the mom in "My Sisters Keeper". It worries me that it's flu season, but they will be in a suite so less people. They did bejewel the mask. :D

Off to find some more asprin.

No comments: