Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So yesterday....

I had to take my mother for her pre-op stuff. She's getting the other hip replaced at the end of this month.

She had to set thru a class - one that she didn't have to for the first one, go figure - that went over what to expect, what the surgery entails and other things. The nurse that was heading the class was a cute thing about in her late 20's or so.

So were in a room full of elderly - I'd say late 60's to 90 year olds - people. And she's going over the pre-op exercises they want everyone to start. She goes over each exercise and then, meaning to say they've had great success post-op with people that have done the exercises she instead says "they've had great sex post-op". Dead silence. Then the oldest man in the room says loudly " WHAT'D SHE SAY!" - the room cracks up. She turns 49 shades of read, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. It was hilarious.

I don't know about everyone else in the room, but I now want that surgery!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's like when my neighbor told me he and his wife were getting at least four hours of uninterrupted sex each night after the birth of their fourth child. He meant sleep.

Swami said...

Lol - they didn't mention sex in my knee-replacement class. Good for the old guy!!!

And lol again - nobody has 4 hrs of uninterrupted sex with 4 children in the house. Unless maybe the wee kiddos have been drugged.

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* That's awesome!