Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Errgh

Ya know when you see something you like but decide not to buy it right then and then it stays in your mind? And you think to yourself you'll go back and get it one of these days? Only when you go back to get it, it's no longer there and not able to be ordered? You get that feeling of "errgh". I'm feeling - errgh, right now.

There's this cool iron, hanging candle lantern that I saw at this little shop around the first of the summer. Well, I decided with my birthday money that's what I wanted. So I went yesterday - not there and they don't know who made it. Errgh.

Guess I'll settle for a cd changer in the Beetle. Booorrrring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when that happens. Sorry Tummy.

Tummy said...

Makes me understand impulse buyers a little more. They can at least take it back if they have regrets.

I've ebayed and googled all day. *pout

kim (weltek) said...

Bummer.

I recently saw a Calphalon non-stick pan in the clearance section of TJ Maxx that I probably should've purchased. My non-stick is getting past its prime and I know I need a new one. I'm kind of picky about my pans, and the one at TJ Maxx fit my needs just fine for $30. I'll kick myself, I'm sure.

Silvergirl said...

Happy birthday, Tummy!

For our family reunion, I was in charge of the mystery box. I shopped around until I found the perfect thing. It was a mirrored jewelry box from Burlington Coat Factory with a rhinestone filled heart design on the lid. I really wanted one for myself, but decided I would wait, and now I could kick myself, because, naturally, they sold out.

I looked online for something like it, but to no avail. I will go back there to see if they get them in again. The real shame is that it was only $9.99, and it was a silver saver, with the lining that keeps silver jewelry from tarnishing.