Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bug Love

I had the best phone call ever. Our very own Buggy called and made my day, heck - I think she single-handedly made my month :)

I was at my parents this weekend celebrating my Dad's birthday. I get really crappy reception out there so I usually don't answer my phone while there. When I got home I checked my messages and there was this really garbled one that said "tum@#$ this is bu#%#%@ and that was about all I could understand.

It took me a few days of replaying it to think of who it could be, so taking a chance I sent Buggy a pm. Thinking if it wasn't her I would be considered a world class stalker or something.

So I get a call lastnight and it was our very own Buggy! *does happy dance
I have to admit I've had an OT girl-crush on Buggy forever and a day. *grin Anyway, we had a fun conversation while she was wrapping presents. She called back a few seconds after hanging up to say all of those presents she had wrapped while talking, she had put to: herself on the gift tag. *snort

I haven't laughed a real laugh all week until lastnight. Thanks Bug!

9 comments:

Buggy said...

Yay!
It was fun, and I love your voice.

Actually all the presents I had wrapped were tagged to "Buggy", not to Erica, to "Buggy".
LAUGH!
They were all for my kid.

Hope you have a Happy and that Rob gets home quickly and safely.
Be Well!

Zombs said...

That Bug can turn a nothing day into a sunshine day! Is that the MTM theme song? It should be Buggy's theme.

Seana said...

How cool! *waves to Buggy*

Merry Christmas!

*hugs* and *smooches*

Puffy said...

Merry Christmas to Tummy and Buggy from Puffy. Such cute names. I love using our screen names.

arkie said...

Merry Christmas, Tummy!

Buggy said...

I gotta say, I LOVE all my invisible friends!
You people make me feel so connected to everything.
I am a better person, a more whole person when I remember that we are all part of the whole thing, are connected.

Talking to any one of you reminds me that Friends come from everywhere.
I have been way too disconnected these last few months.

Loved talking to you Tummy!

I am feeling so warm, Holidays, Friends, all that good stuff.

I will try to be more connected, more there.
Because I love my Net friends friends, I do! You all give me so much.
Merry Everyday!

Tummy said...

Merry Christmas to all of you. You're a very important part of my life.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you were talking to Buggy while she wrapped presents. This explains so much. *grin*

I have talked to Buggy, but I was under the influence.

yvonne said...

Happy New Year, Tummy!

*drops ball*

*throws confetti*

*smoooooooooch*