Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quick! Kiss me!




I've got a lovely bunch of mistletoe, right outside my door. The only problem is, is that it's like 40 feet up in the air.
.
I want it. I like mistletoe. It makes me warm and fuzzy. Probably because it gave me a good excuse to kiss all the cute boys when I was a tween :)
.
But to this day I still love dragging that unsuspecting man - Rob - under a bunch of mistletoe and laying one on him, for no good reason except that were standing under the kissing plant. *grin
.
Correct mistletoe etiquette for the etiquette-minded -
The correct mistletoe etiquette is for the man to remove one berry when he kisses a woman. When all the berries are gone, there's no more kissing permitted underneath that plant. Bet you didn't know that :)
.
.
But regardless of history or meaning, I just like kissing. I like kissing friends on the cheek, babies on the head, cute guys on the ...oops, Rob anywhere I can. It's not that I need a reason to kiss, I just like the frivolity of it.
.
So look up, see that bunch of mistletoe........SMOOCH! Gotcha :)

7 comments:

Seana said...

*smooch*

maroonclown said...

*smooch*

I made a "kissing ball" a couple of years ago. I think the tradition is somewhat similar, although I don't really know.

Did you know Mistletoe is poisonous? Adds a certain sense of danger to the whole kissing thing.

byoffer said...

*Pushes Seana and MClown out of the way*

*smooch*

So this is where all the Canadian bloggers hang out, eh?

Anonymous said...

*smooch*

I think I actually smooch online more than offline. Hmmm.

Seana said...

Boo: yeah, I don't smooch IRL at all. I don't hug either. I smile and include people and such, but I'm not really physical.

Bravie said...

*smoooooooooooooooch*

byoffer said...

*makes notes and plans for next peep meet for Seana*

Oh yes, it will include a hug and a smooch.

Of course, that is no different from meets with the rest of you cereal killers!!