Monday, July 7, 2008

Marriage tag by the Puffmeister

1. What date is your anniversary? We celebrate 2 since we lived together for so long. January 19th the day we.....first.....and May 7th, actual wedding date.

2. Where did you get married? Vegas, on Mother's Day at 4 am, at the Little White Wedding Chapel in the Tunnel of Love on the back of a Harley by Elvis.

3. Who proposed and how? I'm sticking with "He did", and I'm not really sure. Someone (he) said if we were ever going to do it this is the way it would happen and suddenly we were getting the license and poof.

4. How long were you engaged? Ummm, I guess about 2 hours. That's about how long it took to stand in line for the license and drive to the chapel.

5. What was your favorite part of your wedding day (and it can't be your husband). The cheesiness of it all.

6. What would you change if you could? I would wear something besides a black shirt and jean capris :) Wait, nah.....I wouldn't. So nothing.

7. There's no # 7.

8. Remember anything special about your wedding ceremony? It was all memorable.

9. Were you clean or messy when you cut your cake? We didn't have a cake. Maybe I would change that. Because I love cake!

10. Where did you go on your honeymoon? We stayed in Vegas for 2 extra days because we were saving for our 2 weeks in Hawaii later that year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

January 19 is my birthday. I'm glad someone else celebrates that day.

Our friends re-did their vows five years ago in a Vegas wedding chappel. It was awesome. Yay for you Tummy!!

Puffy said...

I went to a wedding at one of those little chapels in Vegas. It was fun to be out of town with a group of people. Yours sounds like fun!

*throws confetti*

kim (weltek) said...

LOL-It does sound fun and cheesy (in a good cheesy way). I agree, though. You should've had cake.

Bravie said...

That would be my kind of wedding. Fun.

mtw said...

Well, it sounds romantic. Kinda! :)