Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rob

Specifically, Rob's birthday.

It's this Saturday. He'll be in Friday. I bought him this way cool hammock/tent thingy. He does alot of hiking when he's out and about, so I think he'll love this.

He's my adventurer, never met a stranger or a strange place guy.

I'm the girl that thinks of "what could go wrong" if we were to float unchartered waters, he's the guy that thinks of "what will we miss if we stay in chartered waters".

If it weren't for Rob I would have never hiked to the Medicine Wheel in Wy (what are you crazy, a bear could eat us) or climbed down the cliff to a secluded beach in HI (what are you crazy, we're going to fall and break our necks) or gazed at the wild mustangs in MT if we hadn't veered off path (what are you crazy, we're not suppose to be here, oh....).

If it weren't for him my world would be a paler shade of color.

I'm a very lucky girl and I hope I give him as many presents as he gives me.

4 comments:

Buggy said...

That was such a loving post.
Sounds like you compliment each other.

Happy Birthday to Rob!

kim (weltek) said...

Aw, that was such a sweet post, Tummy. Sounds like Rob was a real catch. Tell him we wish him a Happy Birthday!

We need to buy a new camp stove. I've been putting it off for awhile.

Breezy said...

*smooch* Great post.

Puffy said...

You're both lucky to have each other. Happy Birthday Rob!