Thursday, April 17, 2008

2nd Attempt at Coherent thoughts

Ok, so yesterday I created my blog, which I hate the appearance of btw, and 2 sentences in I didn't have anything to say. So here goes the second attempt.

I went to dinner out last night. Yes by myself. Brave of me, huh? There's this decent Italian place down the way. So after I ordered my Eggplant Rollatini I look around the restaurant and being the people watcher I am I start watching these two little old ladies. One is much older than the other but you can tell they are the best of friends. They have to be in their 70's/80's, so they're laughing and having a great time. Suddenly one says to the other "Oops, I laughed so hard I farted" and then they both are giggling again. It made me smile and think that when I'm that age I hope I can giggle like that.

Eggplant was yummy, but not so diet friendly as it was breaded. I did plant some blackberries and some flowers when I got home so maybe that worked off some of the calories. Diesel and I decided not to do our evening walk, he told me he was just wanting an easy night of it :)

I did kiss Brad Pitt in a dream lastnight, maybe that made up for some calories I didn't burn from my non-walk.

Ok, not too awfully bad for a first blog.
Jury's still out on this blogging thing.

9 comments:

Puffy said...

First commenter here; keep it up!

*smooch*

frodis said...

Tummy! Yay!!

frodis said...

When Mr. Fro and I were on out honeymoon in Hawaii, we were walking behind an old couple in matching shirt/muu-muu. The old guy farted loudly and his wife giggled and socked him.

Mr Fro regrets to this day that he did not have his camcorder running at the time.

He is proud that he did manage to video a bird pooping.

My honeymoon vacation video is truly thrilling.

Buggy said...

Yay! Hi Tummy!!!
Good to see you, will add you to my list of places to visit.

Those ladies sound so cute

Buggy said...

Come by here for a new blog that Kimmah just started, a group blog.
Let me know if you want to join as a commentator, or just want to be a reader.

http://snarkybitches.blogspot.com/

kim (weltek) said...

You had a glimpse of Bravie in the future.

I'm so glad you are blogging!!! BTW, unless you feel strongly about having it, it's kind of a PITA to do "word verification" to comment. I think it's the default, so you might not be aware it's there.

Tummy said...

Ok, I fixed the word verification thingy. Wow, I have comments. Yay and thanks!

I would love to be able to comment on snarkybitches because.....

Glowie said...

Hi Tummy! Nice to see you blogging. I'm not too good at it these days.

*smooch*

arkie said...

According to a hostess of a restaurant I went to by myself, yes, it *is* very brave of you to go out to dinner by yourself.