Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Freedom, sing it with me :)

This week the bosses are away, so while I will probably <---see that probably *grin work a full week I can do it whenever I want.

So I worked some Sunday night late, and then I started at 5 am yesterday and pulled a 11 hour day. Today I worked not at all as it was 81 degrees and beautiful, I played in the garden beds most of the day. Tomorrow I think I will get up early again and work until 9ish and then play in the yard some more and then work again during the night.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I plan on not working at all.

I think it should be like this every week!

I also think that people that get to set their own schedules like this all the time are very, very lucky.

7 comments:

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Sounds like a beautiful day! Hope you enjoyed it!

Breezy said...

Don't you work at home anyway?

Tummy said...

Breezy

Yes, but I'm still tied to a desk and a phone and a computer. I keep the same hours the clinic does so I can't take off and play outside for a few hours and then come back to work when it gets dark.

That was one thing I had to be very aware of when I came home to work was when I'm at work (even though I may be braless or in my pj's) I'm still at work.

I don't even turn the tv on, though I do listen to whatever I damn well please *grin

Anonymous said...

Good for you Tummy. The only thing I don't like about this weather is that it's cold in the mornings and then gets hot. So we have heat on, then AC, then heat at the office.

Anonymous said...

Good for you Tummy. The only thing I don't like about this weather is that it's cold in the mornings and then gets hot. So we have heat on, then AC, then heat at the office.

Tummy said...

I'm loving it because I don't have the heat or the AC on, I'm going to love my next electric bill :)

Puffy said...

One of the good things about nice spring weather is the lower gas and electric bills. Have fun!