Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Is The Pits

Ok - ya'll know Rob is home right now. At least until the start of Feb if not longer. And you know I usually only get to see him once every 4 - 6 weeks.

So....I'm taking advantage of him while he's home for so long. And by advantage, I mean "advantage" *insert lascivious eyewaggle here

I've deleted this next part and re-written numerous times because this is funny but I don't want anyone to go "TMI, TMI!" so here goes......while being frisky (NOT Frisque!) he rubs my armpits! I'm thinking "what the hell! I shaved!", so lastnight, after a few of these armpit rubbing sessions, I can't take it any longer. I'm say "Stop! What in the hell are you doing? Do you suddenly have a pit fettish that I need to be aware of? I freaking shave, ok and I use deodorant! Maybe not on Sundays, but still...... (the shaving part, not the deodorant part)"

So here's the story - he was listening to a station on satellite, probably Maxim or Stern, who knows. And some woman on there said that the pits was an erogenous zone for women. So he, my loving, goofy, doof of a husband, gets it in his mind that this is something I must have been wanting my whole adult life. Someone to stroke my pits, yeah that's what's been missing from my life! Not!

So ladies and men, if you're partner starts doing something that is wigging you out, just stop and ask. It's probably something as simple as some dorcas on a talk show giving bad advice!

10 comments:

Breezy said...

*snorttttttttttttttttt*

Silvergirl said...

That is too funny! I'm glad you straightened him out.

maroonclown said...

This? was very funny.

Thanks for the giggle.

Debcapsfan said...

*falls off the couch laughing*
I think I'd be mortified if Jason started rubbing my pits.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is a riot. Thank god, there is no satelite radio here - in this house.

Swami said...

Lol, Tummy! His heart was in the right place, and hopefully you have redirected his hands to the right place too!

Ftr I would hate to have my armpits rubbed.

Tummy said...

My girlfriend called today and asked if I wanted to grab some dinner tonight or if I was going to be too busy getting my armpits rubbed. *grin

I can see this is going to stick for a while.

macgyver13 said...

I take it you're not too ticklish then... I'd have slugged Pene if she kept it up too long as I wouldn't have been able to tolerate more than 1.5 seconds of rubbing on the armpits.

At the very least, I hope Rob didn't sniff like Mary Katherine Gallagher would've...

Puffy said...

I've had slugged him, too. On the radio today, they were asking how the person feels when his/her partner "takes care of themselves." Are they jealous? Like to watch?

~Nutz said...

*snort*