Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Personal Animus Maximus

I liked being portrayed as that so well I'm using it in the title today. It kind of makes me feel all sexy and stuff. Rowrrrrrrr. Snort

Hmmm, wonder which definition she meant:
1 : basic attitude or governing spirit : disposition , intention
2 : a usually prejudiced and often spiteful or malevolent ill will
3 : an inner masculine part of the female personality in the analytic psychology of C. G. Jung — compare

I'm going with number 3, and you can guess what she can do with my masculine part :) Isn't it amazing how I've embraced the Bully Girl in me! *rolls eyes

Ok, enough with the triviality, on to wittier things.

I am no longer Croquet Queen, got beat by my sister and a 12 year old! I was tipsy though. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

How many of you have googled the hummingbird position since watching My Own Worst Enemy lastnight? Tell the truth! I did. I was disappointed *pout

I know who has who (or is it whom) for Secret Santa. Neener, neener, neener. :)

I had other stuff to say but can't remember what it was. I hate when I do that. I may add more later.......

10 comments:

frodis said...

I think I missed something. Since when are you a man?

I am sad that I'm not doing secret santa this year, but I am so scattered right now that I'm afraid I'd blow it and wind up disappointing my giftee. :(

Puffy said...

"personal animus maximus" sounds dirty.

When's the gall bladder operation scheduled?

Breezy said...

You're a pain in what? *grin* I missed it too, Fro.

I'm cold.

I think I'm getting a cold.

I know who I have for SS! Oh and I have to post something in my blog for Boo.

Bravie said...

Hey, what did I miss?

kim (weltek) said...

Hey, are YOU the reason OT is gone today??!

maroonclown said...

Kim, I was just about to toss that accusation in here.

I just wish I could have found the offending "animus" comment before it happened.

Tummy said...

Oh it was just the mildly irritating gnat that compensates for the tiny little thing she calls a brain by finding big words to use.

Unfortunatly, or maybe fortunately Bebo locked the pol. thread right after her idiot retort.

I figured it wasn't worth the trouble to bring it over to the new thread.
*sigh

Anonymous said...

I have no clue what you're talking about either.

Conner wanted me to buy him Croquet for his party. I almost did, but I really did forget to stop at Target that day. Thank goodness someone bought it for him as a gift. The only bad thing is that he now wants to play, and it's too damn cold.

I haven't watched that show yet.

I remember the SS power. It's kind of fun, isn't it.

I do this all the time.

MM said...

I hate missing all the good stuff! Of course, it doesn't sound like I'm missing much, lol.

Silvergirl said...

So are you saying your new name is PAM? :D

*love ya*