Thursday, June 5, 2008

Take Two

I wrote this really long post yesterday only to have the electricity flicker and lose it all. Ugh.

I just moved my office home, as the Doc I work for is moving to Texas. Thank goodness for the computer age or I would be drawing unemployment. It's taken 3 days to organize all of my books, papers, files etc. And I have come to the conclusion that I do NOT need 2 staplers, 3 paperclip dispensers, 5 envelope openers, a mess of scissors, a gaggle of pens and a pod of paper clippy thingamajigs!

I've slept late every morning and stayed up late every night this week. This is bad, and I have promised myself that I will start regular work hours next week.

One good thing is there is not a weed in my flower garden and I've started cleaning out a new bed for more flowers. Which brings me to my help me question - my shasta daisies, not doing so well. Every single one is drooping or dying while everything around them are thriving. Any words of wisdom for Shasta's?

Brangelina - 70 million dollar chateau in France. How do I become an employee? I think I would make a great housekeeper! I totally would be a great celebrity employee, I'm very discreet. So if you all know someone that knows someone, put in a good word for me, won't you?

My post yesterday was much more fascinating *sigh

Maybe 9 days until Bre is home *crosses fingers They still haven't given her an OK to leave yet.


2 comments:

Julia said...

I feel doubt that being a celebrity's "help" would be fulfilling.

Plus, cleaning up a blocked toilet filled with Angelina-doo would probably change your tune.

Bravie said...

I would clean Angelina-doo. *grin*