Thursday, June 26, 2008

Part Two

If you're one of few that read this you should start from Part One, unless you're a rebel like Bravie.

So Sunday is Father's Day and after getting a late start due to a very late night, Bre and I finally get around and drive over to my parents. My sister and her boobs are meeting us there. I swear she should name them. Something like Anna and Nicole would work. They get bigger everytime I see her, I think one of these days I might ask her if she had an inflatable pump installed.

She comes with nimcompoop husband. He doesn't think anything is funny unless it's humiliating to someone else. Can you tell these two are my least favorite of all of my family?

Anyway, we take dad to dinner and give him our gift cards, that's all he gets anymore as he's the hardest man in the world to buy for! Spend some uncomfortable time and the Bre and I head home. We're pooped, so we watch some tivoed shows and go to bed.

Tomorrow we have a rental car to pick up, a hospital visit to fit in and Mike to pick up. If we'd only known what the day was going to hit us with we might have chosen to stay in bed.

To be continued......

2 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* Anna and Nicole. I love that.

Puffy said...

Holidays are never what they're cracked up to be.